A Call For Action. A Call For Entries.
Let Your Voice Be Heard!
Send us your poster designs
Selected entries will be published in book form by Princeton Architectural Press
Entries due June 15, 2017, at midnight EDT
June 30, 2017, at midnight EDT
In a time of increased political debate and civic engagement, Princeton Architectural Press calls for original posters advocating for social and environmental justice, economic equality, and human rights. As many as 100 posters will be chosen to be published in book form. The posters will be perforated for easy placement on windows, doors, and walls.
Each artist included in the publication will receive 5 free copies, and the first 100 entrants will each receive a free copy (shipped free to the U.S. or Canada). All entrants will receive a 50 percent discount coupon on web orders through the Princeton Architectural Press website.
All royalties will be donated to organizations who support progressive causes.
- Anyone can enter. There is no fee.
- Choose one category per poster
- Submit up to 5 posters
- We welcome submissions from anyone, regardless of age, religion, race, gender, sexual identity, political affiliation, or nationality
- Entries in all languages are welcome (please include an English translation)
- No mention or image use of the U.S. President or members of his cabinet
- No offensive language
- Posters can be created digitally or through any analog means, but the submission must be a digital file per the specs below
- JPG image, 12 x 15 inches, 72 DPI, RGB (if your submission is accepted, we will ask you for a 300 DPI version)
- You must own copyright or receive permission for all imagery used in the submitted design
- Title your file names in the following format: "LastName_FirstName_01.jpg", "LastName_FirstName_02.jpg", etc.
- Climate Change
- Disability Rights
- Freedom of the Press
- Government Privatization
- Gun Control
- Income Inequality
- Indigenous Rights
- LGBTQ Rights
- Mass Incarceration
- Public & Affordable Health Care
- Public Arts Funding
- Public Education
- Racial Minority Rights
- Religious Freedom
- Voting Rights
- Water Rights
- Women’s Rights
- Workers’ Rights
Submit Your Posters & Signs
Please write an email to email@example.com that includes your full name, email, mailing address, phone number, nationality, and a little about yourself in less than 100 words. After attaching the low-resolution versions of your posters, please add the titles of your work, the materials used, and anything else you would like us to know. We look forward to reviewing your work.